University of Zagreb Faculty of Law
Postgraduate Doctoral Study Programme in Legal Sciences
Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, 11 – 13 January 2023
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANTICIPATED LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Present the selected topic of the doctoral dissertation and research plan.
- Present the hypotheses and goals of doctoral research.
- Select and explain the reasoning for choosing the selected research methods.
- Apply research methods appropriate in the context of legal sciences.
- Explain the structured content of the doctoral research.
- Integrate and formulate appropriate argumentation, sources, applicable regulations, and case law in the oral presentation.
MEANS FOR ACHIEVING LEARNING OUTCOMES AT THE STUDY PROGRAMME LEVEL:
- Critically evaluate new scientific facts and findings in the field of legal sciences.
- Analyse, interpret, and critically reflect on new research challenges in the field of legal sciences.
- Write scientific papers in line with scientific and professional standards.
- Develop new ideas or processes, assume responsibility for the successful conduct of research and the social usefulness of the results, and raise awareness of possible negative consequences.
- Assume ethical and social responsibility for the successful conduct of research in the field of legal sciences.
- Independently research and consistently develop one's own professional and ethical identity.
COGNITIVE AREA OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
Analysis, evaluation, synthesis.
Information management skills, ability to apply knowledge in practice, ability to learn, clear and intelligible oral and written expression skills, problem-solving, generating new ideas, foreign language proficiency, preparing project proposals, project management, technology and knowledge transfer, writing scientific papers, presentation and communication skills.
Successful presentation at the methodology conference